• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Case round baler trouble.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Case round baler trouble.

Last year we purchased a new RBX 562 case baler. It has been a problem ever since it came. Here is the list.
    1. Belts weren't tracking properly..
    answer: install an expellar roller
    and various other rollers
    because they weren't round
    2. Material packing in between the
    rollers and the sheet metal causing
    friction and heat..
    answer: The dealership put a
    deflector on the front of
    rollers. But stuff still
    gets behind it.
    3. The automatic tie wont't funtion
    properly..
    answer: They replaced a sensor
    and adjusted it. It lasted
    for 6 whole bales.
    4. Belt drive clutch woren out. Didn`t
    even make 1700 bales.
    Answer: Replace half the clutch and
    put washers behind the spring
    because its too weak.
    This is just some of the problems with this thing. Now the warrenty is off and it still dosen`t function right. We`ve phoned the company, but nothing happens. Has anyone else run into this problem. One thing is for sure, their won`t be another Case anything on this farm..

I think this is a bigger problem than anyone is letting on. I've bought the NH780 and as you've read in another thread we've had our share of grief. Despite the dealer claiming "You're the only one", the list of updates as you've mentioned is endless. The one I have now has been in the shop twice already for updates and has never seen a bale. I'm scared to use the thing and I can't seem to get it traded anywhere. I've also noticed at ritchie bros. and michener allen auctions there have been a pile of these things for sale. Keep hounding your dealer and send details to the case traveller. When pressured they will at least offer you another years warranty. If you have any more success than that or hear of any compensation for these things let me know.

Comment

I talked to the Case guy today (Aug.18). He told me he was going to make some phone calls and get back to me tomorrow... we'll see. Good thing for them it's too wet to bale.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...