• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever use Richie Bros internet bidding on a FARM Auction?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone ever use Richie Bros internet bidding on a FARM Auction?

I see a few items that I would consider purchasing if they were to sell a little bit on the low side. This usually never happens and I find that I often spend all day and buy nothing. Would like to talk to people who have used the Richie Bros internet bidding on their farm auction sales for an idea of pros and cons.

On a side note, a lot of the farm owners I talked to who are selling out said that they took the guarantee that Richie Bros gave them, so they didn't care what the stuff brought. Does this mean that RB has buyers salted throughout the audience bidding the items up to make sure they meet their guarantee??????

haven't used it yet, but i have been at a few sales that have had internet purchacers. Several of the trucks in Edmonton went to the net and I also watched other stuff sell at a farm auction. Hard to tell what shape something is in unless you actually look at it, or trucst someone to give you a report. I think more stuff will go this way.

Comment

Very interested myself as we see their all peace auctions entering east central AB fast. It is hard to read this one for the future.

Comment

It means Richie expects it sell higher than the guarantee and will make a higher %age off the sale, if it doesn't that piece will be in the next sale.

Comment

I installed & registered and tried to watch one of their sales online but they require you to give them a big deposit before you can see the sale. I think the amount was $20,000 I don't want to tie up that kind of cash in the chance something cheap comes along.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...