• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flexi Coil Seed Treaters

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flexi Coil Seed Treaters

Does anyone have experience mounting the Flexi Coil seed treater on the Flexi Coil 20 series tanks? We have a line on a used treater, but will apparently need ~$800 in wiring, etc. to complete the kit. Is there anything we should look out for when purchasing this unit? Also, does the treater have it's own monitor, or does it work in to the air cart's existing monitor? Our cart (and monitor) is a 1997 and is NOT the Flex-control model, but the monitor that can only be used for the air drill.

Unless you're getting it for a good price, buy new. This is one of the best investments you will ever make. I have an ezee on air seeder, and built my own peristaltic 4 chamber pump for it and used Flexi's chambers. Never touch treated seed again, and it works better than any treater out there.

Comment

I also built my own treater.I mounted a small cone tank on the cart with a hose running down the auger into the hopper and use a small ball valve inline to regulate flow.Works alot better than the POS Bourgault treater I used to have and the best part is it cost me nothing to build!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...