• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

buhler tractors

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buhler tractors

There are some excellent deals on new Buhler 4wd's out there, actually blowing away the competion. Maybe it is time to start supporting this local Canadian manufacture, as we are getting completly hosed on new 'U.S.' equipment.
    Cash deals on Buhlers are 20-30% cheaper than compaible tractors. They may not have all the bells and whistles and resale 'may' be less but they all virtually have the same engine/drivetrains.

dnach I agree we should be supporting our own, we do have some of the best equiptment built right here in Canada.

Comment

I have to agree as well with the last two statements. It is my understanding that the new Buhler tractors are built the same as their predecessors (spare the paint color, of course), and if this is the case, those tractors come from a long line of proven machinery! As far as resale is concerned, we bought a Versatile 6 years ago, and from what I've seen at the dealers, that tractor hasn't decreased a whole lot in value since we bought it. Also, when you look at the function of a tractor, it's only purpose is to pull something else, so does it make sense to pay as much for this as you pay to purchase a combine, which plays a much more valuable role in the quality of your crop?
      The new Buhlers are not nearly as reliant on electronics as the competition, a big point in their favor I'd say! What good is high resale value if you've spent thousands of dollars on electronics repairs once warranty is up?

Comment

Buying a Buhler seems to be shopping with your head not shopping by your heart.

Comment

Buying a Buhler seems to be shopping with your head not shopping by your heart.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...