• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deere moving to subscription based fees

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh no , hopefully this doesn't make the devout "club" members stop buying the patented john Deere microwave popcorn in the green bags from the john Deere store ! .
    this is what happens when you give yourself wholly and completely to one cult .
    we buy the one that is best for us at the best price at the time
    have a lot of colors in the yard including green , don't marry the f$&kers or this is what they feed you
    still some guys here keeping a 9600 combine in the shed to combine flax, alfalfa , hard to thrash crops, etc. because thos bullet rotors won't do them ?? and they don't see a problem with that ? and yet they stay in the club??

Comment

I ran the numbers on this farm for their cash grab and its horse shit, in my world five years goes pretty fast. we've got a combination of 2630s and 2600s and the good ol 2600s will soon be steering their third set of combines. Will be loudly making my feelings heard at the local dealership level. ( like they give a fark)

Comment

Yup mother deere is a greedy old **** just like the rest of them.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...