• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parts season....$€£$€£

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
    9 inch by about 5 ft of flexible down spout for the Bourg auger on seed cart... $270.00! Erick's (old Goodall in Regina) only had 8 &10 inch. We bought a piece of 8 inch a while ago for the replacement but couldn't get it on the auger. So we cut into the pockets where the coiled wire is in and snipped the wire down the sides of the spout only two or three times and could then stretch the rubber enough to get it over the auger discharge.

"SMALL" "PAPER" element filter for DEF systems.... $130.

And $12.00 canola is too much?
    The 10" work much better, slips over auger spout and attach 2 tarp straps over top of auger hooked into the coil wire. We like this better than the original and much more durable.

Comment

9 inch by about 5 ft of flexible down spout for the Bourg auger on seed cart... $270.00! Erick's (old Goodall in Regina) only had 8 &10 inch. We bought a piece of 8 inch a while ago for the replacement but couldn't get it on the auger. So we cut into the pockets where the coiled wire is in and snipped the wire down the sides of the spout only two or three times and could then stretch the rubber enough to get it over the auger discharge.

"SMALL" "PAPER" element filter for DEF systems.... $130.

And $12.00 canola is too much?
      Had to laugh when I read this. Exact same experience except Moody's charged $331 for the 9 in bourgault spout. Took it back and got 10 in from eriks, enough for two spouts plus a new stronger clamp for $150. Bolted a couple layers of 1/4 in plastic on the auger, clamped that 10" spout on and it works better that that limp spout bourgault bends you over for.
      Someone must supply the 9" to them but no way $300 plus only to have it hook on the sharp tank lids and rip again.
      I like bourgault equipment but this episode was bs.

Comment

It's a ****in auger spout that probably isn't even worth $20...listen stealerships and machinery manufacturers. ....the peasants are tired of being ripped off!

Karma will exact it's revenge.

Here's a concept.....try getting ****in lean if times are tough! Like we have always had to do. Greedy pricks!

Oh ya, and don't take it out on the frontline parts counter people....they are only the messenger, most of the time.
        Last edited by farmaholic; May 9, 2017, 18:37.

Comment

The Russians must be rigging parts prices!!!!

Comment

I'll call Vladimir in the morning....

Comment

I'll call Vladimir in the morning....
              I am waiting for your call....in the mean time I talked the donald into running off that fbi boss.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...