• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poly Bins

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poly Bins

I'm looking for the manufacturer of the plastic or poly grain bins. They are white, with a cone at the bottom and then the top portion is set onto the bottom. I understand they come from Manitoba, but can't seem to find out who makes them.

After a quick search, about the closest I could find is a poly cone-bottom tank. A Canadian manufacturer would be Diverse Plastic Tanks, Inc., out of Mississauga, Ontario. For information on their tanks, check out www.plastictanks.ca

The only other possibilty I can come up with is that you are thinking of a smooth-wall, epoxy-coated or powder-coated steel bin, such as the bins from Wheatland Bins (see www.wheatlandbins.com/products)

Let me know if you have any more information on the bins you are looking for, and I will see if I can find a manufacturer.

Darryl Slingerland

Comment

KathyV,I think the bins you are looking for are made by parkland plastics in Saskatoon.I don't have a web address,but their phone number is 1-306-249-5511.If you have a copy of the 2003 "The Book" they are on page 18.

Comment

Parkland Plastics of Saskatoon have a web site at www.parklandplasticsinc.com

Comment

I think the ones you are looking for are called Poly-Dome bins from Prairie Pride of Winnipeg www.prairie-pride.com

Comment

You folks are great!! The Prairie Pride ones are exactly what I need.
            Thanks for all your help!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...