• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kramer

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kramer

They had a real successful internet land auction close out yesterday. I think that guys are more inclined to bid higher online for land than they are at a live auction in person just for the simple fact that they don't have to stand in front of everyone and throw their arm in the air then have the wannabees or the has beens talking about them behind their backs right on the sale floor. what people spend their money on and how much they spend is their business.........except in farming of course, then its their business and everyone elses.

jenna

Maybe so, but I sort of doubt that is why on-line auctions get higher bids. I am a bit sctical, like Trump.

That's sceptical - not sctical, sorry.
    Last edited by sumdumguy; Mar 17, 2017, 12:32. Reason: sumdumguy

Comment

well who knows I guess

Comment

The online auctions have transformed every sort of auction out there...they bring more bidders and as everyone knows it only takes one other guy to start a war

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...