• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pattison Ag......

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richard5 View Post
    I would be tremendously disappointed if its all financed or leased....
    Post of the day

Iceman out

Comment

10 were from 1 large..Flipping farm

Other 8 are single deals.

More green guys lining up..

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
        Cat powershift?
        Yes, shifts smoothly in all other gears

Comment

The retro at Regina is sold but i did price it out also. 417 Cash no trade. Deere was hundred more and track was insane.

Funny talking to lots who are from all over the province and it seems the same song sheet as our Patterson store is singing. Gouge gouge gouge.

Comment

the gouging that the local Deere dealer is doing has cost him a longtime salesman and a lot of sales(sales first now the salesman)...

where green paint used to dominate there is nothing but Red, even the BTOs have caught on and switched, supporting a local Deere store who bends u over or traveling an hour and saving thousands..

I don't see the local Deere store lasting too long before the doors close and they have no one to blame but themselves

Comment

More red in this area too. Not qualifed to comment on why.
              I'm told price (why I switched 20 years ago) and the dealer owners attitude.
              Sometime in the 90s I was at some conference and presentation was jd exec. Their goal then was encouraging one owner dealership per large region.

Comment

.....large single dealer areas with territorial rules has effectively eliminated competition. If you wanted a specific brand you could shop one dealer against another within reasonable distances...not now!

Comment

Since new manager took over redhead melfort it is night and day difference . They really seem to appreciate your buisness now ,really obliging . That place is really going to take off now ! He really seems like an honest straight shooter. Cervus melfort has always done a lot better as they have one of the best salesman i have ever saw . He is in this area and works as hard and as long hours as farmers in seeding and harvest . Comes here almost every day and delivers lots of parts . He always made me wished we had bought more from him ! Not many care like he does . Anyway if what you green guys are saying is true it will be interesting to watch what happens between the two dealerships ? Maybe redhead will aquire an all star green salesman , lol, as i dont think he will think much of gouging his farmer base

Comment

Big cat was $489 cash but no PTo compared to Versatile retro at $417 and deere a little higher than the cat.

Comment

One of the best descriptions I've heard them called lately was "stealerships".

Comment

Have a great green dealer in lloydminster. Lots of parts and service which you pay for but they keep you going. Judging by how many battleford guys come to Lloyd for Deere parts and the horror stories you hear from them of dealing with that Patisson owned dealership at battleford you get the impression they'll run it into the ground. If our Deere dealer gets bought by these rascals I'll not consider buying another Deere machine ever again.

Comment

.....how dare we expect respect and reasonably priced parts and service.

Comment

If Deere continues on the road its going with only one dealer per western Canada dream. The Chosen one. Its time to go Red. Sorry but thats a fact.

Comment

It would seem that by the time you get to the board room, the people factor is forgotten.
                              Turning equipment purchasing into the same pia as going to a car dealership.
                              Keep reminding head office when your dealer has great people. Its all we can do.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                                If Deere continues on the road its going with only one dealer per western Canada dream. The Chosen one. Its time to go Red. Sorry but thats a fact.
                                I find it's better not to marry any of them . that rogator sprayer we bought is one of the best pieces of equipment on the farm . the smart drive system they have is unbelievable in the mud , and saved 45 k compared to case at the time , $75 k savings from a deere .also bought a john Deere utility tractor a few years back , was cheaper than agco or case and is unreplaceable on our farm .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...