• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pattison Ag......

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Each a New 2017 , same options, Deere quote $105,000 more, took home the 450 Versy, and 55' BG 8910 cultivator for the price of the Deere ... same 15L Cummins as Deere uses, W/O Def and the water pump does not need changing every 2000 hrs like the 13.5L.

Comment

Fj.... now how the hell do you expect to "go out in style" with a "Versy"? It won't look good at the auction sale that's for sure!

Comment

I'm sure the two pieces will get more than the Deere tractor, looks fine to me, check one out.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
          Each a New 2017 , same options, Deere quote $105,000 more, took home the 450 Versy, and 55' BG 8910 cultivator for the price of the Deere ... same 15L Cummins as Deere uses, W/O Def and the water pump does not need changing every 2000 hrs like the 13.5L.
          The only problem we have had with our Versy with the 15l was the waterpump went at 1500 hours. Cummins in Regina had it in stock, 2hrs and $600 later we were rolling again.

Comment

We got a 535 Versatile....the platform before this new series. Does your new one come with that "classic" paint job?

Comment

How not to operate one.....

LOL we tried turning it upside down hoping it would fall out!

Comment

Oh oh trade er in on the Retro 535 parked at Markussen with the 900 metrics.

Comment

Someday a couple BTO farmers will have to go a year without trading.....then how does a dealer make out without a 10 combine trade....

Or let's say he quits ....and the next guy isn't a deere guy or doesn't like the local dealer?

Comment

Anyone buying jd now is not comparing prices.
                    All new stuff is comparable quality.
                    Money is better in my pocket than theirs.
                    We bought a stieger last yr.price difference was a brand new f150 ford.

Comment

No not NEW colors, a 2016 Demo, 115 gpm, 6 hyd, PTO, reversing fan, another $45000 off, got a FREE 5th wheel camper too, compared to buying new Deere. The 15L at 450 hp is at the lowest rating, max is 670 hp. Deere unable to make theirs last at high hp. this cab is huge, lots of glass, AC cooled leather seat.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	016.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	765338 I remember your STUCK pic.
                      Last edited by fjlip; Jan 19, 2017, 10:39.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                        The only problem we have had with our Versy with the 15l was the waterpump went at 1500 hours. Cummins in Regina had it in stock, 2hrs and $600 later we were rolling again.
                        At least the water pump bearings didn't fall into the gears and destroy the engine as Deere guys have seen!

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                          At least the water pump bearings didn't fall into the gears and destroy the engine as Deere guys have seen!
                          Cat powershift?

Comment

Fj...you're spoiling yourself, A/C leather seat to keep the "boys" cool and producing at peak peformance and full capacity! ;-) Looks like a 2375(?) behind the 450? I like the no-def thing too.

Biglentil...ours has the cat powershift....don't like the shift from 4th to 5th. Rough..jumpy.

Versatile is all I can afford here in the slum of the Ghetto. Seeds 24-2500 acres and collects dust in the machine shed the rest of the year
                            ...should last a long time.
                            Last edited by farmaholic; Jan 19, 2017, 11:45.

Comment

I ****ing hate leather seats in my tractor....always feels like I am sliding and sweating.....next tractor has breathable cloth....

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                                Many green tractors at the red lots. Trading mostly because of dollars.
                                Versatile way cheaper if buying new because of the cnd dollar.
                                Redhead melfort took a large amount of green lately..18 and still counting as more green guys wanting to get in to the Red Club.
                                Partners - do you mean 18 units from one guy? Wow, they must be very wealthy. To me its funny to believe that there is lots of deals going down. It was a good year for myself but not so fantastic that I am going to throw money around on a bunch of new equipment.

I guess some are just that strong in a cash position and are able to write the cheque. Absolutely great for them, I am envious but not jealous.

I would be tremendously disappointed if its all financed or leased....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...