• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Impressive Pea Harvest Video - Delage Farms, SK

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impressive Pea Harvest Video - Delage Farms, SK

We are always blown away by the skill and care taken by some of our farming video film makers.
    Beautifully filmed, edited and put to music.
    Enjoy.

Is it just me because I enjoy a farm video much more when I can here all the equipment working and see the people involved in harvest. I guess you have to have music to cover up the irritating drone.

Comment

I didn't know Disney opened a Fantasy Land for farmers so close the the slum of the Ghetto where I farm....only about 50 kms from my hill-billy farm.

Actually Joe, I hope Cory and Derrick paid you for the New Holland advertising. I'll ask Cory next time I see him.

Actually they say that farm runs like very well maintained and lubricated machine. Very well managed.
      Last edited by farmaholic; Jan 12, 2017, 00:15.

Comment

Did anyone actually watch it to the end? People who needs em? The equipment will soon run itself. Wont it be grand?

Comment

hmmm...

Seven NH combines 400 acres in 4 hours - Cost $5,000,000 Result 14 acres per combine per hour

lol...just a bit less than we do with our 2008 Gleaners.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
            I didn't know Disney opened a Fantasy Land for farmers so close the the slum of the Ghetto where I farm....only about 50 kms from my hill-billy farm.

Actually Joe, I hope Cory and Derrick paid you for the New Holland advertising. I'll ask Cory next time I see him.

Actually they say that farm runs like very well maintained and lubricated machine. Very well managed.
            he grew up right here in our hometown, a cousin actually . he did this all on his own !

Comment

[url=https://youtu.be/rXGhUcKs1A8]https://youtu.be/rXGhUcKs1A8[/url]

Poor video quality
              Sound of machine working and person commenting on crop
              Language warning....extreme profanity
              No drones...something a little less glamorous and "down to earth"
              No video and audio credits available....anonymous production.
              Last edited by farmaholic; Jan 12, 2017, 07:49.

Comment

It is a well run farm, probably on of saskatchewans best. Indian head has some of the best if not the best land in Saskatchewan. Just saying and rain usually isn't a problem on that side of the valley. Yes 1986 to 88 it did have a dry spell.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...