• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bale Shredders

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bale Shredders

Can anyone provide some information on bale shredders ie. rotor type vs.hesston type. More specificaly does have any experience with Case model 8610 or Hesston model BP25. Thankyou in advance.

The AgTech Centre (formerly the Alberta Farm Machinery Research Centre) conducted an evaluation of several bale processors, and published an evaluation report (#747) of the results. This report covers 7 different bale processors, including the Hesston BP25 you are interested in. If you would like a copy of the report mailed to you, call the AgTech Centre at (403) 329-1212 and request report #747, or email me with your name and address and I can arrange for the report to be mailed to you. I could also send it electronically, but it is quite a large file, so I think mailing a hardcopy is the best option. My email address is darryl.slingerland@gov.ab.ca

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...