• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farm fail photo from twitter. Don't text and drive.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farm fail photo from twitter. Don't text and drive.

From twitter...apparently operator was texting....

Texting - bad, just buried our friend's son. Something said about Instagram post at about the time of head on collision.

Comment

That's a mess.

Comment

Texting and driving is as dangerous as driving while impaired by alcohol. There are going to be many lives lost until it becomes as unacceptable as drunk driving is today. You may be a good responsible driver but there are those who may not be....defensive driving only goes so far.

How the hell did we get along In the past without cell phones and the interweb at our fingertips every second.

Comment

If i had to guess, I'd say it looks like the header wasn't latched and bounced off, then got ran over. Just by the way everything is sitting.

Comment

Any way you slice it....she's a write off.

Speaking for myself of course, (in general) ever notice how much smarter today's youth are regarding drinking and driving compared to their parent's generation? My Renegades never took the chances I did. Now if they'd(and everyone else) use that resposible behavior when it comes to texting(as well as other distacted driving issues) and driving.....
            Last edited by farmaholic; Oct 24, 2016, 19:45.

Comment

Yep, Farma, we talk about that a lot. Weren't we a bunch of brats? What was wrong with our heads? Kids we know aren't like our generation was. They are responsible and amazingly bright. Not to say we were dumb, just bad.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                Any way you slice it....she's a write off.

Speaking for myself of course, (in general) ever notice how much smarter today's youth are regarding drinking and driving compared to their parent's generation? My Renegades never took the chances I did. Now if they'd(and everyone else) use that resposible behavior when it comes to texting(as well as other distacted driving issues) and driving.....

Heard this very conversation a couple months ago at a meeting. Guys never thought to phone their old man for pick up after party - that was suicide itself. Whoever came outside and could walk the straightest in a 10' span was tossed the keys and away they went. Today it's an automatic phone call - maybe ingrained because the past generation buried a few of their buddies and not real ecstatic to bury their kids?

Comment

I agree the younger generation for the most part does not drink and drive.

My daughter went to friends to celebrate her birthday.
                  I was expecting to have to go and pick her up.
                  She came home early and said she did not drink anything even though her friends offered lots.

Much more responsible than I was at 21 years old.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...