• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Combining

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And that's why it looks good!! Elevator wouldn't even grade that with that moisture.

Comment

Swathed flax 14.5 mst today

Comment

Canola 18 moisture not happenin

Comment

Swaths still soaked on south side , snow north side . Be a few days here yet for guys to get back at er
          Crops still covered in snow south of river and north of lakes

Comment

Swathed canola testing 16 here.

Comment

We fired up the rotors at 530pm tested 13 on higher ground to my surprise. Shes eat'n a fat 40 footer at 2.5 mph . Might be a late one under 100 acres left maybe. Darker than ...... ass out. Thats another full super b smooth n steady 95%+ engine load.

Comment

Gulp gulp gulp, BURP!!!...... That's the combine fuel consumption I'm talking about! Your turn is coming soon!

Git er dun!!! From farma the crazy guy.

Comment

One more down, Canola was 18 plus yesterday but dry today!

Comment

Come hell or high water hope to get last off this week. GL to everyone that still have crop out there. Not trying to rub anything in my combining wont be really done anyways there are always neighbours that need a hand. So much for fall work.

Comment

It has been a long tough harvest for many.
                      I hope the weather this week gives guys a chance to get more off and finish.
                      Please be safe everyone.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...