• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Massey 124 baler

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massey 124 baler

I have a Massey 124 square baler that makes banana bales when the swaths are on the light side. I've tried tightening down on the tension handles but then I just have heavier banana bales. It seems the baler is feedin more to one side of the bale than the other. Has anyone found a solution to this problem?

This won't be any practical help but I just couldn't resist. We also had a Massey 124 square baler with the same problem and we sold it. No more banana bales.

Comment

Try putting wedges in the bale chamber.

Comment

Check and see if the plunger is straight, we've always had problems with ours twisting slightly, or else the pivot that it moves on wearing on one slide. You might need the wedges already mentioned too.

Comment

Wedges are the answer, or at least they were for us years ago when we had the trouble.

Comment

Thanks. I'll try the wedges and check the plunger. Siggy.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...