• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

shank mounted packers&aftermarket midrow coulters

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shank mounted packers&aftermarket midrow coulters

anybody who is or has used them i would like to hear from you looking at the khart or the farmland models.

I purchased some for my unit last year. I can't type worth a damn but if you can post your e-mail address or ph number I will get back to you.I think I can give you some good info.

Comment

flapjack. thanks for the offer.
      shaller@myexcel.ca

Comment

I am also be interested in experiences with shank mounted packers. I am planning to add some to my air seeder. If you care to supply me with any, my E-Mail is; beltte@sasktel.net. Thanks
        Jim

Comment

flapjack I would be interested in talking with u also mail me with your phone number if you have the time or anyone else who has used shank mounts.
          k.patton@sk.sympatico.ca

Comment

Hi my name is Neil Clark
            I have been selling shankmount packers in combination with a seedboot that sidresses liquid fertilizer for 7 years now.

We have set up many airseeders this way and had very good results.

I now work with Valley Industries. You can check out the packers and the liquid carts on the website at www.valleyindustries.ca

My phone number is there as a contact or you can email me direct at njclark@telusplanet.net.

I am presently in Perth promoting the very same thing in Western Austraila. I will be back the week of Feb 24.

Comment

I have used a valley shank mounted packer for 6 years (9000 acers) I have had only a only a few broken springs in that time. i am using the 2 in round face wheel with only the light brg. it will provide 50 lb. down pressure per wheel

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...