• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bourgault grain carts any good?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bourgault grain carts any good?

I am looking at a new bourgault 750 or a used bourgault 1100. Both are the same $$$.

I need to fill a grain bagger and use the cart for holding grain until the trucks get back to the field. In most fields the trucks can get around ok and the cart will not be used.

Are grain carts hand when emptying bins ( ie. putting a couple of bin bottoms on the cart while the semi trucks are headed to the elevator?)

The 1100 bushel version looks good in that it provides more time for the truck to get back because it is larger, but the 750 bushel version looks to be more user friendly in that you can choke off the intake on the auger and back over a swing auger to unload it.

I have a 4x4 tractor with pto to run the cart with and it should easily pull either one.

The turret style auger looks to be more user friendly than some other styles of grain carts and I am hoping to put older operators, wife, teenage kids, etc on the grain cart because they don't have a drivers license for the grain truck.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...