• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EEZE-ON air seeder

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EEZE-ON air seeder

I am looking for any information I can find on eeze-on air seeder. I am currently in the process of switching from tillage to zero till. The air seeder I am looking at is a model 3500 eeze-on cultivator with floating hitch, 8" spacings, and dutch packers. The air tank is 160 bushell tank on 2 wheels, ground drive metering system and ground drive fan. I have limited knowledge about air seeders and would really appreciate any advice and iformation.

Several points to consider. Tank size--how often do you want to stop and fill? What rates per acre? How many products? 2or3? Some meters difficult to get enuff per acre. Secondly, does your tractor have enuff hydraulics? If not can you make an auxillary hydraulic system. Sometimes very possible-even I did it. Would think that hydraulic fan is by far preferable!! Thirdly- the best advice I got was to look out the window.i.e.-What do your neighbours all run? Value retention? Lastly be very careful what you pay. airseeders have greatly depreciated in last 2 years..I bought a 91 model in 98 and still owe bank more principal than market value is now. All machinery has price platueas..This drought should only bring cheaper iron the longer you wait..Seeding is 9 months away

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.