• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cockshutt plow

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cockshutt plow

went to a auction sale today and came home with a real prize, a five bottom cockshutt plow. Now I'm wondering if I can still find parts for it. Anybody know where I should look. Does agco handle cockshutt parts?

I bet your out of luck finding any dealerships that still handle the parts.
    I bet only salvage yards or private sales would have the pieces.

Comment

You might have luck at finding parts at a Agco dealer as they probably haven't done a lot of change to plow design but you might want to find a partsman/woman who is a little long in the tooth as some may not know one end of a plow from another. The other thing is if it is just shares you might be able to find someone to rebuild them as they were probably designed to be sharpened or rebuilt.

Comment

Probably a long shot, but Cameron Farm Equipment in Truro,NS say they specialize in finding Cockshutt parts. I don't have their e-mail,but their phone # is 902-893-1800.
        Good luck! Jim

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...