• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

using edge/trifluralin through an air cart?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

using edge/trifluralin through an air cart?

I'm trying to find out if there are any carts out there capable of metering out edge or bonanza dry granular herbicide through them?
    My plan is to hook one up to a vertical tillage unit and use the tank to broadcast these products as well as possibly spreading sulphur, maybe seeding canola in wet spots, etc..

A new valmar is $18,000, and i cant get one till oct/nov. Also would like the versatility of spreading higher rates of fertilizer.

A neighbor told me he had an ezee-on tank (2175 i think?) that he used for this purpose, so i'm wondering if any roller-style metering system would work. Like the flexicoil 2320? Not sure how these dry herbicides work in a pressurized system.

Let me know if anybody out there has any experience with this, which systems work, and which dont?
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...