• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinion on Versatile Bi-directional tractors

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinion on Versatile Bi-directional tractors

Im looking at possibly purchacing a NH Versatile 9030 bi-directional tractor and would like some reviews on what anyone thinks of them.

The very short experience I had with one was when I worked at a feedlot about a decade ago and the owner had one. I was pleasantly surprised with the foot pedals...very responsive. The owner was proud of it I had gathered at the time. No knowledge on the mechanical and reliability of them though.

Comment

I've heard they are not that great for field work, as I've read they arent a tractor you want to sit in for 12 hours a day but they work very well for a yard tractor.

Comment

They had one on a farm I used to work on. They seemed to like it but used it for yard work and odd jobs, not much field work. Sorry I am not much help on this.

Comment

My neighbor had an old 256. I have seldom seen a machine take more abuse and still run. All the same be gentle with them.

Comment

9030 much heavier than the 256. My 256 is since retired from the 30รจ swather header, 40 foot land roller and degelman super rp7700 stone picker, also 1370 auger, and grain vac. Now only does yard loader work, snow removal. They need a lot of tlc as they all now have a lot of hours on them.

Comment

smooth with swather header on. rough for other field work. Forward backward awesome snow removal. Great loader tractor, I am keeping mine for the yard tractor part. Cannot even trade the whole tractor off for the price of a new loader nowadays. Newer shock absorbing loaders very much nicer though. Hydrostatic drive on 276 nice to have I like it.

Comment

I think it is safe to say that once you own a bidi, you will never be without one.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...