• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Worst Dealer

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Worst Dealer

Got this idea from dealers need to carry parts and it is so important to us farmers considering the mark up and what we pay in costs on used equiptment.
    I deal with all the dealers in Humboldt. This thread I would like to congratulate Hergott Farm equipt. as my favorite dealer overall for sales service and parts. Mostly for parts then service. No other dealer in Humboldt can touch them, JD for parts is a second. KMK parts is third.
    So what I hope to gain out of this is to see what others are thinking. Maybe the dealers can wake up to the fact we like our parts and service. Sales is important but the first 2 come first.

I think Hergott Farm Equipment has had the more stable work force over the years. I think that says a lot about the dealership. I deal a lot with J.D. across the road, and for a while they seemed to fall behind in the "quality of their mechanics" for a lack of a better term. My impression is that they have picked up their socks in the last couple of years, but their prices have risen accordingly.

Comment

Damn...I just can't resist. Worst dealer on the face of the planet that I have encountered has to be Kelsey farm equipment before they were part of the Mazer group. Sell you something and hope to never see you again. And have the nerve to brag on the radio about their "service after the sale". I can't wait for the day that Darwent shows up in my yard again..

Comment

Gotta say Trochu Motors is amazing. I was
        very impressed with Ken in sales and Jack.
        They also have a huge inventory of parts
        vs what I am used to.
        I'm going to stay positive so I won't say
        who the worst is but Trochu is worth the
        drive.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...