• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Front boom sprayers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front boom sprayers

Anyone ever used a front mount sprayer like the
    one New Holland is selling? Just wondering how
    they perform and if the big motor would be worth it
    or if the smaller one would do the job(still around
    270 hp)?

`We ran a Nitro for 7 years and loved it. We traded this fall and looked at a new one. The 275 is just the 240 cranked up on a bigger frame, so thats something to consider. In the end we bought a case because of the Aims system, and buy the time we priced in the Sharpshooter (aims after market) on the New Holland the NH was more Money and was peiced together. The Ideal Sprayer would be a Front Mount Case, and that isnt available. Best thing about the front mount was operator ease, not the stress of looking back, but it came down to $ for us.

Comment

Thanks for the response, I'm actually thinking of a JD now. Not as big of a machine as the Miller/NH I was looking at, but more than big enough for my farm.

When will JD build a front boom?

Comment

John Deere does not need to build a front boom.
        There is enough farmers that automatically buy
        the name and green paint. Deere will end up
        buying a front boom sprayer manufacturer and
        then painting it green to present to farmers. Its
        just business.

Comment

tipsy,

The more time passes... the less likelyhood any court would shut this C18 operational legislation down...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...