• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hutchmaster 7610 Bearing Problem

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hutchmaster 7610 Bearing Problem

I have a 7610 DOT disc that i am having trouble with gang bearing failures. I have tried OEM Case bearings as well as Westward jobber bearings. Does anyone know of a better bearing or upgrade for this issue? Any ideas would be helpful!

I like this one at the end of the video selection too. 214 foot sowing rig.

Comment

Nice...those units can cover some acres.

Comment

I saw this video on Zell's in Australia.

>

Comment

What size of row spacing are they using,
          it looks pretty wide to me? One report I
          saw was 20",is that correct?

Comment

Personally I would have done 2 things differently if I was to opperate that lead tractor, 1 cut that lone tree out of that 1000 acre paddock. 2 tell the dink that is supposed to be in the second tractor to get the **** back there.

Comment

We had that same problem with our Hutchmaster disc. Turns out the shaft ahd a slight bend to it and it was throwing bearings like crazy... Hard to determine, but once we figured out what it was, we changed the shaft and the problems disappeared.
              Hope that helps!

Comment

Thanks, I'll give it a look in the spring. This could save me a lot of grief!

Comment

>

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...