• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Westfield swing away

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Westfield swing away

Does anyone have an opinion on the new westfield swing away augers.

I bought one abour 4 years ago, 13 inch 60 feet. I hate it. It wobbled at the gear box from day 1. The service and support are horrible, the local dealer I bought from took it to get looked at the westfield service depot in Warman,SK (?) , they were "very/too busy" it sat for 6 weeks and then harvest set in. I bitched out the dealer, he brought it back to me unlooked at untouched. This model has no reverser, it collect water and germinates the grain at the base of the auger on the inside, so, if you dont clean it immediately after use,then you get a clump of germinated junk into your bin or whatever you are loading into, when you let it down, it may crimp the side auger into the frame and bend stuff. I am not a rammy person with my machines and I still hate this auger. Total junk, big regrets, no support, leave it in their yard, go look for something else. Farm King or Sakundiak.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...