• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks guys can you add autosteer to any system after and do you have to pay for more accuracy and how accurate is the one you dont pay

Go with SF2, next best thing to RTK, Easy & Simple to run 4 what yous trying to do. I like simplicity when it comes to this New Gadget Crap. Especially what you pay fer it, should be simple to use, most of em' ain't.

Comment

Sorry for not many responses on this issue. My experiences are good with the Outback system, economical and can swap and move to any piece of machinery you own. Do not have to pay for more accuracy unless you want to do inter row tillage for example, mostly without paying will give you accuracy to one foot if adjusted properly, of course tweeking is involved. If pulling heavy or light or travel speed, adjustment may have to be made to any system. Took me a long time to learn that antenae must be installed on front hood of tractor.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...