• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7110 Case

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7110 Case

I bought a 7110 Case last spring and sold my 4440 JD in order to lower hours and improve years. Right thing to do ? After my first year I think so. Anybody have any good and bad experiences to share? On the Case of course.

Shamus, I think you will find your 7110 very similar to your 4440 as to reliability. (as we all know the 4440's are famous for durablity) We are pleased with our 7110 after putting 5800 hrs on it, Winter of 2001 we had this tractor to the dealer for the winter works program they found virtually nothing to repair. We did find out why this tractor seems to handle the loads we use it for so well, as it would hold a continuous load at 180 hp.(specs. at 130 hp) There are some conveinence factors over the 4440 that you will appreciate such as tilt hood, rad access, ease of getting in/out of the cab and the visability. Hope to here some other opinions of Magnum owners.

Comment

You are so right about those things you spoke of. They rated mine at 170 hp. I found the cab very dusty and hadn't the time to take the top off and clean it right out. The dealer says it will help a lot. Hope he is right as will be first thing done this spring. Shamus

Comment

Shamus, the whole top of the cab is basically an air duct and can build up quite alot of dust. We have vaccummed that area out a couple of times. It seems that dust shows up more on the grey interior. How is your fuel consumption, seems ours burns just under 4-4.5 gallons/hr depending on the load

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...