• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: 7" Big Mouth Clean Sweep for Grain Vacs What Do You Think Of This?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video: 7" Big Mouth Clean Sweep for Grain Vacs What Do You Think Of This?

>

Does that ever suck

Comment

Hmmm, new attachment for the Walinga. We have a 7 inch model, have to check it out, lucky we are only 6 miles from Thompson Vac Sales. May indeed be a bit of a back saver and increase capacity if it does have a 7 inch hose and clean up fan. We currently use a 6 inch clean up fan and hose reduced from a 7 inch steel hose.

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Not sure what to say, I am happy with my kongskilde with kongskilde hoses, you gotta have the right hoses very easy to run. That dude was struggling, did not show final clean up.

Comment

I have one of the first ones that Thompson Vac Sales made and it works excellent. It is light.

Guy in video is doing it all wrong. You go around the bin and stab it in the pile, remove and stab again 6'over untill you have only 2-3'left. Then you wheel the cart back and forth and clean to the ground. You don't have to push hard. Very easy to do. New hose is very light.

I have a bad back and can easily do 4 bins in a row and enjoy the rest of my day. You can put lots of work into it and go slightly faster if you want, but there is no need. Key is to be efficient and have the thing sucking grain all the time.

Comment

Your very likely correct

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...