• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AGCO TO BUY CNH!!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AGCO TO BUY CNH!!!!

So now massey is going to own CNH gee I guess nothing ever is what it appears to be. Deere is Deere but the rest are just one big mixture.
    Agco Corp. (AGCO) is interested in buying CNH Global NV (CNH) from Fiat SpA (F.MI), the chairman and chief executive of the U.S. tractor maker said in an interview published Wednesday in Italian business daily MF.

Your headline is a little missleading, showing interest and an actual deal are very far apart. I doubt this will even evolve into talks b/t the two.

Comment

I love to stir the pot. But AGCO has deep enough pockets to do the deal. CNH is ripe for picking. Massey needs the tech. Could be interesting. Cat is using AGCo for swathers etc.
      Just saying where theirs smoke usually fire. Some small some large.

Comment

Good article on Agrimoney on why it won't happen. interesting to note the dedt level vs equity of CNH.

Comment

Last time they tried this CNH or Fiat stuck 2 Billion in debt in the deal and AGCO said no thanks. Rocky Mountain would be in a pile of trouble.

Comment

Sprayers and large 4wd tractors I suppose, but what else as far as tech? Just woundering.

Comment

Maybe just the versitile line - 4wd tractors and new sprayer line?

Comment

Lmao ComedianSaskfarmer3, CNH to much debt, AGCO not deep enough pockets. AGCO is just trying to get their name back in the media. Hoping to sell some more super 7's from all the hype!!!!

Comment

If Agco has that much money to throw around maybe they should invest it in building up a proper dealer network.

Comment

Would they be more competitive together against John Deere?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I doubt it will happen but I am not surprized they are talking.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...