• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys lose the most?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you guys lose the most?

I hate to admit this but I am always losing something about every day. At the end off the day something is missing. Pliers are common. Wrenches usually. My gloves. They are made to lose. Sometimes the cell, but I call it and hear the ring....How about you guys?

gloves there always missing, i guess better than losing your mind.

Comment

Hate to admit it but my checkbook seems to go missing quite often, it usually turns up in a jacket pocket after a couple of days. Last time was almost a week and I was getting desperate so suggested the wife, who is usually way more organized than I, should recheck her purse and what do you know!

Comment

1/2" and 9/16" wrenches are the worst.

Comment

gloves, flashlights, and the full water jug is usually missing by 9:30 in the morning

Comment

I vote gloves...does not matter what kind...work gloves...winter gloves...snowmobile gloves. We only buy cheap ones now because I lose them so quickly.

Take care,

Joe

Comment

My temper . . .

Comment

At least no one has mentioned wife or girlfriend

Comment

Replacement too hard to find.

Comment

If you have a wife, it might be wise to lose the
                    girlfriend.

Comment

Or you could lose half the farm...

Comment

Good answers....I also sometimes lose my patience with my wife....

Comment

Then again...I often lose my arguments with my wife as well...

Comment

haha, this post is good. Wife told me to get the air mattress from the basement that does not leak. Found 2 mattresses. One had that clear tape over the battery box with what I thought was Chinese writing. (Wife was made it China). I brought the one up with the tape on in and disturbingly said asked what the hell does this say?
                            Not knowing which one is supposed to leak.

She looked at it and after 2 seconds turned the writing upside down and I noticed at the same time as she said it says in English "Leaking" IN MY HAND WRITING crap.

Not sure if lost anything but sure glad still got wife.

Comment

I've absolutely hate losing my electric fence meter. Those things need a GPS finder unit thing on it so they beep!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...