• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WIRELESS VIDEO MONITORING

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WIRELESS VIDEO MONITORING

Im intersted in installing video cameras in my barn for calving season and would like to hear from anyone who has them and how well they work. I have seen an article on some that are built in Brandon called Allen Leight Ent. if anyone has them i would like to know how they work.

I have a camera single lens camera to watch my calving pen on a scanner. It pans around back and forth so I can see a 75 sq ft pen fully. Most wonderfull thing you can buy for yourself. I am in the process of looking at getting a wireless transmitter to view from another house 3 miles away. Flamans sell one they say will do it for $1500. Going to try it and see how it works. The shorter the distance you need, the cheaper it would get though.

Comment

contact Larry McNamara at Hytech Solutions.. mcnamara@attcanada.ca He sells wireless video cameras for livestock barns. builds and services.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...