• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can somone tell me how to get a 7120 to thresh wheat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can somone tell me how to get a 7120 to thresh wheat

Spent all day yesterday trying to set the combine for combine wheat. Could not get the 7120 to thresh, lots of white heads, lots of partial heads. It has the hard thresh kit and filler plates, and it's about to get a second set. Anyone else have this problem and/or solution.

Were on our way in Sask to be NUMBER 1 again only took us a 100 years to get rid of the NDP and breed out two generations. But wait we have forest Diamonds Coal Natural gas Potash Uranium ETC ETC ETC>

Comment

Tommy Douglas "Greatest Canadian". Well maybe, just wish he would have done it somewhere else!

Comment

If we were to be putting a brand new combine in the field I would think the solution to our problem would hopefully be coming from the guys that sold it to us.

Are they not helping out?

Comment

Awesome work Kato. Those little steps that you are taking for the entire cattle industry in Canada will be rewarded some day. Debate on the floor is actually a huge step and it looks like this petition is going to make that happen.

Call your MP's next week and at least see what they have to say.....

Comment

A few billion less of those 9 billion; along with numerous self centered individuals presently occupying space on this planet would be the first place to start to improve the environment.

Comment

Volunteering to be the 1st one off, oneoff?

Comment

I predict that very bad things will happen because human beings just won't control their population growth. There just won't be enough food and goods to come close to going around when there are are 9 billion in a couple more generations. Just who says that those generations won't be looking at more exponential growth after that.

Comment

Haven't been close to a 7120 but on older IH you can close the concave until it is almost hitting. With combine just idling close concave slowly till you hear a light ticking then back it off slightly. Not sure if this applys on a 7120 but you could try, it worked for me. I would also agree that your dealer should be helping. Good luck.

Comment

Thank God the hungry world loves Lentils.

Comment

Oneoff - glass half empty
                      Sumdumguy - glass half full

Comment

I expect that when neighbours start rubbing shoulders with neighbours just to get passed them, "choice" will long for the days of only seeing a neighbour from a mile away, once a week.

I don't want your glass half full cluttering up my space. Keep your fly zipped. (lol)

Comment

ado, talking to neighbours wheat seems very hard to thresh this year. I have a TR and have everything as tight and fast as possible. Burn some diesel!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...