• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

small square bale grapple

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

small square bale grapple

Anyone know where I can get a hold of a small square bale grapple for the front end loader? Or I guess any other mechanical means of moving small squares out of the stacked pile?

I was looking for one last year and here is what I could find for picking up small squares with a front end loader

Jiffy/Westward products has a square bale loading fork which picks up 18 fourteen inch bales at a time. When I inquired at my local dealer they were about $3600 plus $400 for the mounting bracket for hooking it up to our loader (a bidirectional) But they make mounting brackets for all kinds of loaders

There is also a company from the states called HOELSCHER which make a number of models to fit skidsteers, smaller loader tractors, loaders etc.
    They look and function the same as the Jiffy. They were also more pricey than an equivelant Jiffy.

I not sure on this one as I have never inquired but I came across this in Transfeeder's newsletter (they export compressed hay if you are wondering) a guy by the name James Stamper custom builds accumulators (another name these things are called). His number is: (780) 986-3779

Have fun

Comment

thanks for your reply, I phoned James and will go look at his. The only thing is, for as many bales that I want to move, I don't know that I can justify that kind of dollars.

Comment

Try www.netherexe.com

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...