• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manufacturers that don’t fix engineering problems

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fran it sounds like you work for a grain company.

Comment

Well, I don't.

Comment

Ahhhh, I understand now what you're talking about. I have that problem in the '05 too. It gets colder in the evening, so I shut the air conditioner off, and the windows all fog up.

What I do is pack some paper towel, or a shamwow with me so that when I shut the AC off, I can give the windows a quick rubdown to soak up the condensation. Sometimes I have to repeat once, but the windows stay clear after that for the rest of the night.

Its a bit of a pain, but with the autosteer, at least I can do it on the go, so it doesn't take any extra time.

I've seen the same thing in the combine on rare occasions when temperatures drop rapidly, but it seems to be a common occurance on the 9352.

Comment

I have never seen a unit that doesn't fog in some conditions,
          like swathing canola in evening. I always have to run heater
          with air to keep the fog down. You even get it in cars and
          trucks. Only design Problem I see is controls that don't
          allow heat and air at the same time. Also the order of the
          cores so air is cooled and dried before heating.

Comment

You have to remember that the six guys live in Ontario and they do not want your wheat competing in their markets so the CWB stays.

Comment

I also have the M100 and don't have that problem at all. I leave the AC switch on at all times and adjust the heat accordingly, If I ever turn the AC switch off then its fogged.

Comment

Found out the heat is turned down on many of these out of factory. So if your having problems find the heater valve and turn up. Then it works to run both heat and AC. Still does not adress the poor AC Unit they put in these things that start leaking after about 40 hours.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...