• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EZ guide 500

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EZ guide 500

Haven't seen a GPS discussion for a while so was wondering if anyone has experience with the 250 or 500 or if they would recommend a different one. Going on a steiger for seeding.

Sign me up, we use to leave on the 5Th of June and head to Missinippi and then fly hour north. Wow great times. One year though got a tan up north and it snowed in Tisdale. Yea what a country. Oh well maybe next year.

Comment

I was just looking at the same thing. Frost is coming for sure tonight and tomorrow by the looks of it and Whitehorse is still 19 C with a beautiful week ahead. Not sure how that is possible. Just when you think things will work out ok ...

Comment

So where is this cold air comming from? Northern Hudson Bay?

Comment

http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/data/satellite/goes_wcan_1070_100.jpg

Comment

looks like jack frost is about give most of us a call tue a.m. And yes their was significant crop damage last year in our area.

Comment

We are using the EZ guide 500, We were using Outback before. They were both good. Our EZ guide is running off Omni Star though so not a real fair comparison. I find the EZ Guide a little more user Friendly. We are also using Auto Pilot versus EZ Steer.
              Works good. My Experience on this stuff though, they are all the same buy the one you know you are going to get the best dealer support from.

Comment

I use a 500 with ez-steer on my Versatile. Using the free WAAS signal and it works very well.
                The 500 has all the options for mapping etc.and a larger screen then the 250.
                The only drawback for the ez-steer is depending on the layout of your steering column and instrument panel it can get a bit crowded.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...