• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richie Bros?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richie Bros?

How did the S'toon sale go today?

I talked to one guy that had his eye on a grain auger. He said it went for $1000 over the price of a new one at the local co-op.

Comment

I think the seeding equipment all went for much less than expected. Very good deals on the drills of all ages.
      Those two Wheat-heart augers were CRAZY!!! I also priced new before the sale and the 10x41 was just over a grand more than I was quoted for new. The 10X36 was new price. The intake on the WH and Brandt's are to short for our 22-27' diameter bins so I was looking for a Buhler/FK or Sakundiak.
      I got the 07 Buhler 8X51 for $6,500, Hawes mover and reversable gearbox, elec clutch, 24HP Linamar/Onan, Very clean auger, intake flighting a bit thin but would rather have an Onan than any of the other newer engines out now.
      MFWD tractors were reasonable as well.
      I missed what the Cedar mulch sold for .

Comment

The Honey Bee headers without adapters and the JD swathers seemed low as well. Have not heard to many good comments on the JD swathers so they maybe got what they are worth or more. Supposed to be 15 to 20 more at sales before harvest.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...