• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deutz 7110

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deutz 7110

I have an immaculate Deutz 7110 with an Easy-on 115 on it. It only has two hydraulics and they are needed for the front end loader. What do I need to do to get two hydraulics outlets or maybe three for other implements(bale processor) ?

There is a couple of ways to add more hyd.outlets, one is to add another hyd valve in a main oil supply line and use a cable controled joy stick, mounted in the cab, using the new valve for the loader. This will give you up/down and rollback/dump on the same lever for the loader and free up your other remotes at the back of the tractor.
    The second way is not as slick as the first solution, but there are electric hydralic multipliers on the market. You plug a bank of these electric selenoids into one of existing hyd outlets, using switches mounted on hyd control lever you select which function your wanting to use. Make sure the valves will handle the volume of oil your tractor puts out or this system will not be very pleasing.

Comment

Have you had problems with the side fuel tank bolts? We had a 7110 and the bolts broke twice doing fieldwork. Tank drops (only one bolt breaks) but doesn't drag, it is a pain to fix because the bottom tank is usually 3/4 full, I think the fuel sloshing finishes it off. We sold ours with 1500 hours and were on our third set of bolts. Other than that it was a great tractor.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...