• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Self unloads on flat bottom bins

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Self unloads on flat bottom bins

If I build two 33 ft diameter bins should I put the unloads and doors facing each other or straight out the front of the bins?

In front and inline with the door, or else you will never be able to replace the flighting, or do an emergency unload if the unloader breaks.

Comment

Really. thanks for replying. I may have made a mistake then. cause I bought a stair case for two bins and they say that the inside latters need to bd to be over the doors. that won't be the case if i put them in front. i don't see why the inside latters need to be over the door. is that necessary?

Comment

Our unloaders and doors are straight out the front. Our ladder starts at the back and comes around between the 2 bins. Our fans are offset from the back at the 1 O'Clock position. This is a no brainer but the inside ladders are at the top of the outside ladder. Just a suggestion but heaters may be a good addition and static pressure gauges.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...