• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9760 JD combine

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're absolutely correct Zaphod. I'm going to have to start talking like the frenchmen. Hey!, let's all blame cotton. He has broad shoulders. If it hadn't been for him I would have said for the sake of cripes. Why is it that small towns have at least ten places of worship? Do you think it's vanity related, and do you believe that it's okay to speak to God on our farms? (Especially after blackening one's thumbnail!!!) Choice2U, stop picking on SF3. He's the only guy I know who can seed canola, and swath it in one day! That beats Pars 60 day to maturity beans, hands down. Scheesch - love that word, by the way.

Comment

I went through, I don't know how many boxes, and still haven't found the old mineral rights papers/reciepts, checking. Have another dozen or so to sort. It's ancient stuff, from the late 1800's and upwards.

Had two full days with the relatives sorting family history. Scheeschkabob.

Comment

It should also be noted that 5 or 6 stiff singly melt scoth also can cauz typin errs ore the curse of the nity. It peers Saskframer is danglin his partipissle agin, for all to sea on googly eart! Cott rocks!!! Ohh, da 9760 - is it pluhged in? If sew, jist unpluged it und rebouse it, it shid werk, Rockpile

Comment

gud I cud understand everyone until RP startd talkn. Actually understood everything except partipissle, what is that?

Comment

participle

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...