• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EFP HELP!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EFP HELP!!!

apparently just sending in soil tests does not constitute getting compensated, you have to actually have a huge plan! Is there anybody who could help me with this? I need to make a complete plan this week and get it sent in. Thanks, Dwayne.

relax, it looks more intimidating than anything else......

Comment

my efp and my dugout registration and my gun control papers have mysteresly disapered.

Comment

I started doing an efp back in March. You know what? I didn't fit into the box. I don't have cattle. I should skip the cattle section, right. Well a neighbor puts cattle in my 10 acres of pasture in the summer. What about my on farm water system? I don't have one. I don't live on my farm anymore. Oh but I do have a small water tank outside hooked up to my pressure system for in the summer. It was one thing after another and the instructer could not tell me how I should answere. When I was trying to finish at home I got so angry I took my efp binder out to the shop and smashed it into a thousand pieces. I felt much better not kissing someones backside in order to get a chaff spreader or a new fuel tank or whatever. If I need one I will buy one like everyone else should do!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...