• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$400 million

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$400 million

Has anyone heard more about the $400 million announced in the last budget to compensate for high input costs. How will it be distributed and when? Through CAIS account? Moved to Australia and haven't heard any more details. Cheers

Apparently it will be mailed in June?? Said to be 2.36% of average of 2000-2004 net sales. Almost all of the 400 million is to be in the 1st payment,if any left over a final payment in december.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Judging by your name I think we may have been neighbors. How is seeding progressing in the area. I see there has been regular rain events, any delays? Have we met at center ice? (Oldtimers of course)

Comment

Farming for the most part has been how you would order it. Nice gentle rains,decent temps up until this week. Has been close to frost a couple of nights but no damage to any early seeded canola,flax or beans.Most farmers are finished seeding but a few guys are still looking at the calender before planting dry beans,planning to finish after the May long weekend.
        As far as center ice it is quite possible, my seasons are harvest and hockey and they seem to overlap.

Comment

Did anyone receive any of this money?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...