• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAIS

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAIS

Can anyone give me an indication of how the program is working? I have had no luck talking to anyone on the phone. I have checked with several of my friends and like me we all had our applications in during june 2004 ,we all recieved the same message the first of sept. that the information had been recieved and would be processed in a short time. It is now five months later and still no one has had any indication of where we are at. I am not convinced that CAIS is helping anyone . Perhaps we should all be calling our political reps. to get some answers.

I agree CAIS has been a poor program. I have also been waiting 5 months for my payment, but I am not holding my breath. The boys in Ottawa will delay paying out any money that they have to. I also suspect that the payment that my accountants numbers will not match the gov't numbers. Is this a surprise to anyone?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...