• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FNA (farmers of north america)

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FNA (farmers of north america)

Is anybody a member? I got some literature and it looks pretty good (fuel, fert, parts) but does it really work? thanks for any input

I'm not a member yet, just waiting for the registration of their glyphosate.

Comment

Have been a member of FNA for four years. Just one filling of fuel pays for my membership.Also use it to purchase parts. one example bought a air foil sieve for our combine saved $75.00on the list price Its been working well for me.

Comment

I bought a membership last spring thinking of saving some money. Bought fuel a cent cheaper from the local dealer, tires weren't what I wanted. Shop around and you don't need FNA. Glyfos is aways one signature away.

Comment

I am a member of FNA and the savings have been incredable. I get straight answers from these guys towards price. My dealer is always pissed at them for low pricing. he matchs the price in the end but I often wonder what the hell i would be paying without them

Comment

FNA has just announced thier glyphosate oui program the imported price is at 4.25 per litre

www.fna.ca

Comment

FNA's OUI program is here and at a whopping 4.25 per litre

I am an advocate of FNA and encourage you to contact them as I have 2 years ago.

Comment

FNA's program on OUI is here...Glyphosate is at 4.25 per litre

I am a member and advocate seen your comments and thougt you would like to know. I purchased 2100 litres of glyphosate and saved 2.50 per litre over traditionally used glyfos

Comment

Yep I confirm this was in the FNA office on thursday and signed up. The glyphosate price is 4.25 per litre plus they have added .25 cents per litre for freight. This is to get it delivered direct to the farm. The membership was 350 bucks but I saved 3800.00 on my glyphosate needs for this spring. I really like what they are doing no one else seems to give a rats ass about the cost to farm

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...