• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farmland Values Continue To Increase in Western Canada - Market Prospects Video

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
    One way or the other, you will have 2 seconds. o make up your mind and the rest of your life to regret the decision.
    ....either way Blackpowder? buyer's remorse or remorse for not buying! I don't think buyer's remorse lasts as long. The other could be a lifetime affliction.

Comment

Far more likely to regret not buying it if you get the chance.
      Buyers remorse doesn't last nearly as long as not buying it.

Comment

If it's adjoining yours and you can swing it buy it or you will always regret it. If you want I'll buy it and rent it to you and you can be my serf. Umm I mean tenant.
        Last edited by mcfarms; Apr 25, 2017, 07:26.

Comment

farmaholic, buying that half just makes your whole package even more attractive.
          It'll be regrets for not buying, as you and your son's may never see it for sale in their life time.
          If it's an investor, then why can't you be an investor too.

Comment

Was going to mention that the SE and EC may not have gone up due to flooding and too wet conditions over the last couple years.

Comment

Danny....if he exercises his option I don't get a crack at it. There may be no decision to make.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...