• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farm land rental for next year

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

70 yr old very good farmer retiring here. Good land, very clean, surrounded by the biggest and the best farmers in 3 RM's. RB land lease auction, its going to be a clash of the titans on this property. If the canola and lentil crops come off in good shape I predict $100/acre possibly more. Its going to be worth watching.

Comment

"Watching"..... won't you be participating hobby?

Comment

Not that property! That is waaay to valuable for me to run over. High rent and three years selling transition grain into the conventional market wiuld be the death of me!
        I have been lucky, people approach me to farm their less desireable farms. Lower assesment, bushes and smaller fields. So far everyone is satisfied with the rent. It has been a decade of learning but so far I am still kicking around.

Comment

Crap, if we could grow lentils here, god knows where the rent would be. $100 now.

Comment

There are lentil crops on good land that won't gross 100 bucks an acre this year.

Comment

Hello

Hectares of lands for sale/ lease in Nigeria

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...