• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ag Super Centres for all farm programs

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ag Super Centres for all farm programs

I did not get any response to this question when posted under Commodity Marketing so I'll try here.

I am wondering if farmers are confused with present ag programs. Would you like a more hands-on approach where your questions are answered as you go along.

Would you like to go into one of about 20 service centres where you could access a computer terminal, be offered professional assistance to find all programs that you may qualify for, coordinate all of your farming information, be it Crop Insurance, Agri-Stability, or other and fill out your forms,get immediate answers and assistance?

I would like your feed-back for this ONE-STOP Ag Service Centre.

That sounds like a good idea. But for it to be valuable and effective it would have to cover both levels of government and the people answering the inquiries must be knowledgeable and qualified. The key is timely availability of information and expertise

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...