• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soybeans higher

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soybeans higher

Just checked the overnights and soybeans have taken another good jump higher. September has been as high as $10.90 so far.

Went to Edmonton and back today, only seen one canola feild that was done flowering. A cool wet week will be not good at all.

Comment

Wow soyabeans up big this A.M.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsaTElBljOE&feature=related

Comment

The Yankee peso is still heading down, the Canuck buck still going higher, I'm guessing par is just around the corner.

Comment

crude's back up to $71

Comment

Canola gapping nicely higher so far tonight.

Comment

Things are rock'n an roll'n in the soybean and canola pits again tonight. I wonder at what point those gaps are going to get filled.

Comment

Aug 7 9:20 AM MDT

Soybean chart looks interesting. Is it going to fill the gap from Aug 3--- or is a bull flag formation developing, with a $1.50 run to the upside to come?

Anyone betting???

Comment

I'll take that bet!!

Got out of all my shorts this week. Bean chart looking really good, this may happen sooner then I thought, was hoping for a little more downward action going into Nov, and then would've been a buyer.

Right now going to sit the sidelines for a bit, and monitor it closely, still would be all over Oats at these levels(that chart on the monthly looks really impressive also)

New highs.......??????

Comment

The bull flag in Nov canola confirmed with a break-out today. Target $470 - but there's a gap at $455.10 to $458.50 that might mess it up.........

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...