• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is taking a break

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is taking a break

I've been cruising around the country now for a few weeks and i have been talking to some of the guys at the retails. I've been north east south and west. I've actually talked to guys in most every retail out there except for a few and none around saskatoon. I don't look like an ag guy so they have no idea what i know. And i can't belive you guys listen to these people it's unreal. I have asked 6 dealers why they add 28-0-0 in with viper and not one has said with out the 28-0-0 damage to the crop can occor it's written right in the crop protection guide. Most have know idea about adding tilt in with your herbicide spilt applications timming and even little knowledge on what can be done with 28-0-0. I asked one guy what the more important nutrient in agriculture is he said Nitrogen what a dumb answer. Not one has any clue on soil health and yet the word soil is in the name of there business. Bad advice is why you don't have money and listening to people who have been doing the same old thing for to many years. They say to change doctors every few years but you'll keep the same agonomist for life. There is no rooom for igrorant or control freaks in agriculture and you should be able to be supported in what you do on your farm no matter who you deal with. isn;t it amazing they can send men to the moon, trasnplant a pigs heart in a human but they don't have the brains to develope a ceral crop that matures in a third of the time so that you guys have an option on bad years like this. I get ticked off knowing a guys has most his money in the ground and i see him on his hands and knees on june the 12 digging for seed to see if it's germinated yet.

I'm taking a break from agriville for a while bit tired of beating deade horses. I'll still read but no commenting.BioAgronics i believe is haveing a field day comming up soon and i'm going. I have room for three more if i can ok it with who ever is holding the field day. If your interested let me know and we'll make a day of it and i'll prove there is a better way. Or if you have a question i have tons of facts. darren.soil@gmail.com
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...