• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

glyphosate pricing

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glyphosate pricing

I see FNA has clearout priced at $6.50 litre. Cheapest any glyphos has been for quite some time. How much or maybe a better question is how long of a time frame can you store glyphosate? How many months (years?) have any of you stored any glyphos product?

Bought my '09 needs about this time last year. Was told at that time that I could store it over winter in unheated storage as long I set it in the sun for a period of time before I used it. I would double check with the rep for the brand of product used though if I was you- alot of money tied up.

Comment

Around here we will be storing all the glyphosate we purchased from fna till next year.{should have bought locally then could have returned} Too cold to do burn off and nothing growing. I have used year old unheated product before and no problems

Comment

DOn't put it in the sun. Sun light breaks down glyphosate. It will store for years.

Comment

We are just finishing off some totes of 3 year old $4 clear-out, stored outside, uncovered. Equal or better results than fresh W-max and without all the d**n foaming, stickiness , transfer pump problems (and expense)!!!. For peace of mind i would stick it in a shed, sea can or such to reduce chances of theft or damage to the totes but no worries as to freezing.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...