• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bugs

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugs

Keep an eye out for flea beatles, alot of seed has been in the ground longer than the 2-3 week protection that helix xtra or prosper provides...any issues yet? As a side note gulls in the field at crop emergence could mean cut worms so check it out if you see that happening.

Also wire worms, I got booed off the marketing site for mentioning it.
    Helix and prosper are showing some damage, helix extra not at all at this point. Like you stated, mostly on seed in the ground for 2 weeks just establishing. I hope that most of you who seeded Dekalb early that was blended with '07,'06'and/or '05 seed make it through.

Comment

this treatment is like candy. spent 5k on matador already. Crops really stressed, prosper seems to be holding up the best. Helix extra costing me big bucks again. One quarter good five days ago, checked yesturday and was almost decimated. sprayed, hope for the best. Screw it, I'm going to spray the works again this year. Unfortunately, no weeds up yet to spray at the same time. Frost, bugs, cold, things are not looking to good for my early seeded canola. THese chemical and treatment companies sure put out a crummy product, but there is no other options.

Comment

How is the flea beetle damage out there?

Has the cool weather slowed them down at all?

Comment

Flea beatle damage starting here and it may get much wors as canola has been damaged and will be slow to recover giving those little 'buggers' a chance to chow down as the treatments will no become far less effective.

Comment

I think my flea beatles are starving because anything green was froze off.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.